Who is it for?
The Company Section is for young men aged 11 to 18 years of age.
When do they meet?
The main weekly meeting is on a Monday night (7.30 p.m. - 9.35 p.m.). Others events taking place are communicated weekly.
What do they do?
Those in the Company Section take part in the Discover programme, that enables you to .
- Take part in a a fun, balanced and challenging programme
- Be recognised for your effort and achievement
- Build trusting relationships
It's all about learning new skills, making your own decisions and having fun. BB provides a safe environment to explore new possibilities and achieve personal goals while making friends and having adventures.
Discover programme zones...
It's up to each young person to work out which opportunities are relevant for them, whether it's improving football skills, podcasting or even learning about recycling waste!
Every young person should also expect . . .
- To experience new challenges
- To be listened to and have a say
- To be respected and valued
- To have the opportunity to develop a personal Christian faith
- To have fun
What else do I need to know?
Company Section have a special uniform that they can wear. As everyone wears the same thing they feel as though they belong. However nobody need feel excluded because they do not have the right clothes.